Obviously, the health of our guests is our primary concern and we have lots of provisions in place to ensure that to the best of our ability, our guests remain safe during their stay.
We promise you the flexibility to make fee-free changes to your holiday date, hotel, or destination if you can’t travel due to COVID-19.
If your situation changes and you’re unable to travel to your holiday destination for the following reasons – you can make a fee-free change right up until 48 hours prior to departure (subject to conditions below):
• If you or someone in your party tests positive for COVID-19 **
• If you’re officially required to self-isolate*
• If there’s a local lockdown in the area you live in and you’re unable to travel*
• If vaccination, testing or quarantine requirements have changed since you booked and you are therefore no longer able to travel*
• If we let you know of restrictions in your destination that have been introduced after you booked that will significantly impact your holiday enjoyment*
* - Just so you know, you’ll need to make a change to your booking within 48 hours of these requirements being introduced.
** you must have an approved covid test in your full name with a QR code
COVID flexibility is applicable to all holidays departing on or before 31 October 2022.
Q : I've got a holiday booked to a destination where current vaccination entry requirements mean I wouldn't be able to travel, what are my options ?
A: If you are travelling from 1 May 2022 onwards, we advise you to wait until closer to your travel date, as entry requirements are under constant review and change regularly.
*If the current requirements don't change, then you'd be able to make a change fee-free within 28 days of travel.
Q: I am travelling with a group of families, one member of one family tests positive for COVID-19, what are my options?
A: the immediate family (from one household) can reschedule their holiday at any of our destinations. We cannot guarantee the whole group a rescheduled holiday date.
We advise all travellers to take out adequate travel insurance prior to making holiday arrangements and not prior to travel. Please check carefully all the updated insurance small print related to COVID-19, cancellation and travel and be fully informed on what is covered with your policy.
No matter what the circumstances, if Covid prevents your holiday taking place as planned, we've got you covered.
Please familiarise yourself with the travel guidelines if travelling from the UK
So book with confidence - Start exploring our beach Hotel